The alarming danger to your physical and mental health
Toxic black mold only needs a suitable surface to be wet for 24 hours before it can grow.
Black Mold is a common name used for STACHYBOTRYSCHARTARUM.
It produces toxins called mycotoxins which is extremely dangerous to humans.
THERE ARE MANY CONDITIONS THAT CAN ENCOURAGE THE GROWTH OF THIS MOLD IN YOUR HOME :
High humidity in the air
Leaking water pipes inside the wall
Leaking water pipes in the roof
Condensation on cold metal pipes or cold concrete floors
Poor air ventilation causing heat and moist build up
Drying clothes indoor causes higher level of moisture in the house
Water in the house foundation
HOW DOES BLACK MOLD IMPACT YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH?
Black mold produces spores containing mycotoxins throughout the entire mold colony. People who have mold in their homes breathe in these mycotoxins and the mycotoxins can wreak havoc throughout the entire human body system.
Do you have any of these symptoms?
Depending on your exposure rate and duration, you will have to take extra efforts to detox the toxins from your body and the process can be tedious and long.
It is very crucial that you prevent these mold from appearing in your homes as they can invade the body of you and your loved ones.