Understand the Human Brain and the Psychology

The human brain is truly an amazing and powerful tool. It allows us to learn, see, remember, hear, perceive, understand and create language. But sometimes, the human brain fails us too. Not because it want to, but because we allow it to  happen - WE CALLED IT "SELF-INFLICTION"


Cognitive Psychologist and Researchers have been pouring a lot of brainpower to study the human brain.and their cognitive mind. What we are looking here is the future psychology, where the human mind and the human brain intertwines. 

 

Hard to digest? No worries!

For example, every morning you woke up, you look at your clock and its Monday. There your brain goes " Ahhh! Monday blue! Here goes the heavy traffic jam, and a bossy boss in the office. It's a never ending thing for me! HELP ME! Having that in your mind, you have "set" your day in to a frustrated, unhappy, tons of workload, whatever we called it "Bad day". So, who gives the bad day to yourselves? YOU! 

SWORESEARCH

Science & Wellness Organization (SWO) dedicates 90% of its efforts in Research and Related Activities. While the other 10% is for giving awareness to the general public. SWO's research focuses on the various aspects of environment, human behaviour, lifestyle, food, water and modern technology that would determine a person's health and well-being. 

Explore our research works and join us for a good cause !

TAP WATER
CONTAMINATIONS

COMMON LIFE-
THREATENING BACTERIA

DEADLIEST
LIFESTYLE DISEASES

YOU CAN CHANGE

YOUR DNA

Water

SWO COMMUNITY WORK

Find the latest news on issues affecting people across the world, and our activities for the community,  including press releases, multimedia content and other resources for journalists.  

SWO gives back to the community: PD Hospital & Clinic

With the support of YB Ravi, Deputy Speaker of Negeri Sembilan and YB Veerapan, ADUN Repah and EXCO of Negeri Sembilan, SWO has donated 50 wheelchairs to PD Hospital and Clinic on the 15th May 2019. 

JOIN US!
BE PART OF SWO!

Let's join SWO CLUB for a noble cause. 
We want you to help us to reach out to the community , and let us all come together to teach them
how to take care of their health, how to manage their diet and lifestyle, create awareness on certain bacteria and diseases, as well as provide healthy food and clean environment to the community by supporting our projects in the future. 

  • Facebook

Science & Wellness Organisation © 

Contact Us

+012 7335575
 732, JALAN RASAH,
SEREMBAN

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us